[Python-Dev] [RELEASE] Python 3.8.0a1 is now available for testing

On 02/05, Barry Warsaw wrote:
>On Feb 5, 2019, at 02:24, Stephane Wirtel <stephane at wirtel.be> wrote:
>You?re welcome!  I just pushed an update to add 3.8.0a1 to the set of Python?s (including git head).  Do you think there?s a better way to publicize these images?

I know that Julien Palard wanted a docker image with all the versions of
Python, see: https://github.com/docker-library/python/issues/373

For my part, I wanted to propose a docker image with the last version of
Python and try to use it for the detection of bugs in the main python
projects (django, numpy, flask, pandas, etc...) with a CI (example:
Gitlab-CI)

First issue: pytest uses the ast module of python and since 3.8.0a1, the
tests do not pass -> new issue for pytest

Cheers,

St?phane

--
St?phane Wirtel - https://wirtel.be - @matrixise