[Python-Dev] [RELEASE] Python 3.7.2rc1 and 3.6.8rc1 now available for testing

Le mer. 12 d?c. 2018 ? 18:09, Ned Deily <nad at python.org> a ?crit :
> ?? It's easy to find the changelog!  There is a link to a release's changelog on the release page included in the announcement: (...)

Oh. It's at the end, right. I missed it :-)

> Or you can always go to the top-level page of the documentation set for a branch or release, click on the "What's new in ... " link, then click on the "changelog" link near the top.

Maybe we should add the link to https://docs.python.org/dev/whatsnew/ as well.

Anyway, thanks for the releases :-)

Victor