[Python-Dev] I reverted "Add Windows App Store package" change

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 9:17 AM Steve Dower <steve.dower at python.org> wrote:
> Also for not submitting custom builds to all the buildbots (Can we still do
> that? I'm not seeing any UI right now... I did run a number of test
> release builds on the release machine, so I knew that was going to be okay.)

The UX is not great, but you can trigger a custom builder build by
pushing to the `buildbot-custom` branch of python/cpython.

Eventually, time will materialize to make it possible for core devs to
trigger builds from branches on their personal fork since we do have
proper auth now.

--
Zach