[Python-Dev] Get a running instance of the doc for a PR.

On Nov 4, 2018, at 12:04, Paul Ganssle <paul at ganssle.io> wrote:
> Some of the concerns about increasing the surface area I think are a bit overblown. I haven't seen any problems yet in the projects that do this, and I don't think it lends itself to abuse particularly well. Considering that the rest of the CI suite lets you run arbitrary code on many platforms, I don't think it's particularly more dangerous to allow people to generate ephemeral static hosted web sites as well.

The rest of the CI suite does not let you publish things on the python.org domain, unless I'm forgetting something; they're clearly under a CI environment like Travis or AppVeyor or Azure.  That's really my main concern.

--
  Ned Deily
  nad at python.org -- []