[Python-Dev] Get a running instance of the doc for a PR.

On 04Nov2018 0812, Julien Palard wrote:
>> I can trivially attach the built docs as a ZIP file to the Azure
>> Pipelines build, though that doesn't help the "preview on my phone"
>
> So one can build an HTTP server that gathers doc builds from Azure and expose them?

Either that, or Azure can push it directly to the server. (This way is
simpler, since the processing power is already there and the trigger is
trivial, compared to triggering yet another service from the build
completion. Though it does mean putting credentials somewhere, which is
why a github repo is the easiest option, as those are already there.)

Cheers,
Steve