[Python-Dev] Helping with Documentation

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 9:36 AM Kenneth Reitz <me at kennethreitz.org> wrote:

> Hello all,
>

> I?d like to become a core contributor to Python, by contributing polish to
> its documentation (adding missing pieces, modernize it a bit in spots, add
> more usage examples (itertools), etc).
>

> Is anyone already working on this, and if so, can I join forces with you?

I don't know of any specific or active documentation focus right now (save
for translation, which is mostly what doc-sig has been about lately), but
giving the docs love has been on my todo list for quite a while now with
tiny efforts here or there. Your general idea sounds good enough to just go
for it and put up PRs.

Feel free to add me as a reviewer?@briancurtin?and I'll help get things
merged.