[Python-Dev] ​Re: Python Language Governance Proposals

Hi,

Le mar. 23 oct. 2018 ? 18:26, eamanu15 <emmanuelarias30 at gmail.com> a ?crit :
> Are there any list of candidates?

No PEP proposes directly candidates. The process to nominate
candidates is part of discussed PEPs. So first core developers must
vote for the governance PEP, and then a new process will be organized
to select candidates and implement the new governance.

Not all PEPs propose to replace the old BDFL with a new single BDFL.
One PEP proposes 3 BDFL, some PEP don't propose any BDFL, etc. I will
not risk me to summarize the six PEPs here, please read them :-)

Victor