[Python-Dev] Some PRs to merge?

On 10/20, Victor Stinner wrote:
>Le ven. 19 oct. 2018 ? 19:01, Stephane Wirtel <stephane at wirtel.be> a ?crit :
>> total: 49 PRs
>> is:open is:pr review:approved status:success label:"awaiting merge" -label:"DO-NOT-MERGE" label:""LA signed""
>
>I merged many PRs and closed a few (2 if I recall correctly). Your
>query now counts 24 PRs.
Really nice for your job, I think the contributors will appreciate a
lot.

>Victor

I would like to know if you are interested by this kind of reports. I
can interact with the GraphQL api of GitHub and just provide the report
via email to python-dev at python.org

Have a nice day and thank you for your merges.

St?phane

--
St?phane Wirtel - https://wirtel.be - @matrixise