[Python-Dev] Some PRs to merge?
How are you? I am fine ;-) and you?
So, on this morning I was playing with the github interface and the
pull requests of CPython and I have discovered the advanced search of
Github and I think this one is really useful for us and certainly for
So, I was interested by somes PRs.
PRs with this status:
* review is approved
* status of the CI is 'success'
* has labels "awaiting merge", "CLA signed" and -"DO-NOT-MERGE"
total: 49 PRs
In the GitHub interface, here is the criteria
is:open is:pr review:approved status:success label:"awaiting merge" -label:"DO-NOT-MERGE" label:""LA signed""
But if you want to see the result in your browser, just click on this link.
Here are the numbers:
* just open: 959
* and with label "CLA signed": 900
* and with label "awaiting merge": 169
* and without label "DO-NOT-MERGE": 152
* with CI is happy ;-): 112
* with review is approved: 49
total: 49 PRs could be merged.
I was really surprised by this tool, (doc:
But I was thinking about one thing, how can I help the core-devs to
merge these PRs?
Each week, I can send a report to this ML with the "mergeable" PRs.
This kind of report could be useful for you?
Have a nice day,
St?phane Wirtel - https://wirtel.be - @matrixise