[Python-Dev] Petr Viktorin as BDFL-Delegate for PEP 580

On Wed, 3 Oct 2018 22:51:24 +0900
INADA Naoki <songofacandy at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2018?10?3?(?) 21:24 Jeroen Demeyer <J.Demeyer at ugent.be>:
>
> > Hello,
> >

> > I am well aware of the current governance issues, but several people
> > have mentioned that the BDFL-Delegate process can still continue for
> > now.
>

> Really?
> I don't know process to assign BDFL-delegate without BDFL.

That's probably why we should call it "PEP-delegate" :-)

Consensus would obviously work (if no-one opposes the proposed person,
then surely we don't need an elaborate governance model to decree that
said person can become the PEP delegate, no?).

Regards

Antoine.