[Python-Dev] Communication channels

On Mon, 1 Oct 2018 at 13:38, Victor Stinner <vstinner at redhat.com> wrote:

> Le lun. 1 oct. 2018 ? 22:32, Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com> a ?crit :
> > I'm pretty strongly -1 on the notion that folks who subscribe python-dev,
> > BPO, and the github repositories should need to *also* follow an
> > arbitrarily-growing set of Twitter accounts:  how would one know if a new
> > one popped into being?  How likely is it that everything a given Python
> > developer tweets is relevant for the Python development community?
>
> My intent is not to ask you to subscribe to everything. I just wanted

to list all communication channels and let you make your own choices.

And too modest to add self to list of twitter accounts...
https://twitter.com/VictorStinner
Or did he deemed himself not worthy of beeing followed ?

I was tempted to do a joke based on "takes 0 positional arguments but 1 was
given"...

Much love for the time you take to list all those channels and reach out to
the community.