[Python-Dev] Stop automerging

Thanks Zach for fixing it quickly.

Even if that bug has been fixed, per my instructions to python-committers,
core devs should still edit the PR title and PR description *before* adding
the '? automerge' label.

The YouTube video (link in python-committers  email) shows to edit those.

The PR title and body will be used as the squashed commit message.

And remember, you can still merge the PR manually. Just don't apply the  '?
automerge' label.