[Python-Dev] Official citation for Python

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 10:35:04PM +0200, Chris Barker wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 2:45 PM, Steven D'Aprano <steve at pearwood.info>
> wrote:
>
> > I think this thread is about *academic* citations.
>
> yes, I assumed that as well, what in any of my posts made you think
> otherwise?

When you started talking about *articles* rather than *papers*. Articles
are far more general and include anything up to and including posts on
Reddit.

Anyway, I think until Jackie returns to clarify what precisely she hopes
to gain, I don't think further discussion on-list is warranted.

--
Steve