[Python-Dev] Workflow blocked on the 3.6 because of AppVeyor; who owns the AppVeyor project?

Le mer. 5 sept. 2018 ? 15:47, Zachary Ware
<zachary.ware+pydev at gmail.com> a ?crit :
> For the actual issue at hand, the problem arises from doing builds on
> 3.6 with both the VS2015 and VS2017 images.  Apparently something
> built in `/externals` by the VS2015 build gets cached, which then
> breaks the VS2017 build; I haven't tracked down how exactly that is
> happening.  I think the preferred solution is probably to just drop
> the VS2017 build on 3.6 on AppVeyor; VSTS runs on VS2017 and dropping
> one of the builds from 3.6 will make AppVeyor significantly quicker on
> that branch.

Do we have a VS2017 buildbot on the 3.6 branch? If yes, I vote to drop
VS2017 in the pre-commit hook (AppVeyor) since it would make AppVeyor
twice faster on 3.6!

Victor