[Python-Dev] Problem in importing python packages under python 3.6 environment

On 8/9/2018 8:45 AM, Poornima .D. wrote:

> I have limited knowledge on python development.? I am trying to write a
> test application which needs to import from many packages across
> mutliple?directories.
>
> I tried using an?environment variable and appending to sys.path variable
> so that import Class methods works.
>
> I am trying to replace the above logic by below syntax.
>
> from directory.fileName import ClassName
>
> But this syntax does not work.? Please let me know any solution for this
> issue.

When you post elsewhere, you must supply more information:
* Copy and paste a minimal example of code that fails, ideally just one
line.  If your example involves importing code you wrote, add the
directory structure of your code.
* Copy and paste the actually traceback and error message.

--
Terry Jan Reedy