[Python-Dev] My fork lacks a 3.7 branch - can I create it somehow?

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 10:45 AM, Skip Montanaro
<skip.montanaro at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Create it from upstream? Yep! Try this:
>
>> git checkout -b 3.7 upstream/3.7
>> git push -u origin 3.7
>
> Thanks, Chris! Didn't have to chug for too long either, just a few seconds.

Perfect! I'm used to doing this sort of thing with long histories that
need to be synchronized, so there can be minutes of uploading. But I
guess here "3.7" is very close to "master", so there's not as much to
sync. Even easier! :)

ChrisA