[Python-Dev] "make test" routinely fails to terminate

me> On the 3.7 branch, "make test" routinely fails to terminate.
Antoine> Can you try to rebuild Python?  Use "make distclean" if that helps.

Thanks, Antoine. That solved the termination problem. I still have problems
with test_asyncio failing, but I can live with that for now.

If "make distclean" is required, I suspect there is a
missing/incorrect/incomplete Make dependency somewhere. I suppose "make
distclean" is cheap enough that I should do it whenever I switch branches.

Skip