[Python-Dev] My fork lacks a 3.7 branch - can I create it somehow?

My GitHub fork of the cpython repo was made awhile ago, before a 3.7 branch
was created. I have no remotes/origin/3.7. Is there some way to create it
from remotes/upstream/3.7? I asked on GitHub's help forums. The only
recommendation was to to delete my fork and recreate it. That seemed kind
of drastic, and I will do it if that's really the only way, but this seems
like functionality Git and/or GitHub probably supports.

Thx,

Skip