[Python-Dev] Failing tests on master (asyncio, multiprocessing)

Hi,

several of my PRs as well as local tests have started failing recently.
On my local Fedora 27 machine, four sendfile related tests of
test_asyncio's BaseLoopSockSendfileTests suite are failing reproducible.

For example Travis CI job
https://travis-ci.org/python/cpython/jobs/380852981 fails in:

* test_stdin_broken_pipe
(test.test_asyncio.test_subprocess.SubprocessFastWatcherTests)
* test_stdin_broken_pipe
(test.test_asyncio.test_subprocess.SubprocessSafeWatcherTests)
* test_ignore (test.test_multiprocessing_forkserver.TestIgnoreEINTR)

Could somebody have a look, please?

Christian