[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] bpo-33522: Enable CI builds on Visual Studio Team Services (GH-6865) (GH-6925)

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 11:32 PM Gregory P. Smith <greg at krypto.org> wrote:

> Why did this commit modify .py files, unittests, and test.support?

> That is inappropriate for something claiming to merely enable a CI
platform.

I think there is probably an argument to be made that some of the changes
will be improvements, but I think such changes belong in separate PRs. Even
if that means you have to postpone the core bits of this change until they
are merged.

Skip