[Python-Dev] Informal educator feedback on PEP 572 (was Re: 2018 Python Language Summit coverage, last part)

Tim Peters wrote:
> If the parent has a
> matching parentlocal declaration for the same name then the original
> really refers to the grandparent - and so on.

Ah, I missed that part, sorry -- I withdraw that particular
objecttion.

Still, this seems like a major addition (seeing as it comes
with a new keyword) whose justification is very little more
than "it makes explaining comprehension scopes easier".

--
Greg