[Python-Dev] The history of PyXML

On Thu, 2018-05-31 at 09:23 -0600, Jeremy Kloth wrote:
> I had also contacted SourceForge prior to me uploading a Github repo.
> They have just restored the project files for PyXML as well (CVS,
> downloads, ...).

So I was right thinking they might have a backup?  :-)

I have to say it seems like the new owners of SourceForge are doing
their best to make it a good place for project hosting again.
(Not always as fast as one would wish, but I understand it's big, and
the previous owners did a lot of damage to the brand...)

--
Jan Claeys