[Python-Dev] [python-committers] Welcome the 3.8 and 3.9 Release Manager - Łukasz Langa!

On Jan 27, 2018, at 17:04, Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org <mailto:guido at python.org>> wrote:

> Hardly a surprising choice! Congrats, ?ukasz. (And never forget that at every Mac OS X upgrade I have to install the extended keyboard just so I can type that darn ?. :-)

Heh, I *just* learned that, at least on macOS High Sierra (and probably going back several releases), on a US keyboard you can press and hold the ?L? (cap-L) key.  A little popup will appear like the attached image (if this doesn?t get stripped by Mailman).  Hit ?1? and the slashy-L will get entered: ?.

Cheers
-Barry