[Python-Dev] Merging the implementation of PEP 563

Hi,

If nobody is available to review your PR, I suggest to push it anyway,
to get it merged before the feature freeze. The code can be reviewed
later. Merging it sooner gives more time to test it and spot bugs. It
also gives more time to fix bugs ;-) Well, at the end, it's up to you.

Victor