[Python-Dev] Merging the implementation of PEP 563

Hi all,
Serhiy looks busy these days. I'd appreciate somebody looking at and hopefully merging https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/4390 <https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/4390>. Everything there was reviewed by Serhiy except for the latest commit.

This should be ready to merge and maybe tweak in the beta stage. I'd like to avoid merging it myself but I'd really hate missing the deadline.

- ?