[Python-Dev] Dealing with tone in an email

On 5/4/2018 10:07 PM, Steven D'Aprano wrote:

> Terry, please, to persist in attacking Ivan's past behaviour when he has
> not repeated it is not open, considerate or respectful.

I did not do that.  My first sentence was background for a *discussion*
about a partial disagreement with what you said.  I won't repeat any of it.

> At this point,
> *our reaction* to Ivan's transgression has been much worse and more
> disruptive than anything he has done.

I partially agree with this and said so in my last summary line.  And I
agree that these threads should die.

--
Terry Jan Reedy