[Python-Dev] Timeline for Pull request reviews in 3.8

06.04.18 19:32, Anthony Flury via Python-Dev ????:
> The three pull requests are :
>
> Python 2.7 - doc string fix : https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/6015

There are several open issues for "sequence" vs "iterable" in docstrings
and documentation for different functions. It would be worth to merge
all these issues and and make a general decision.

> Python 3.8 - documentation fix :
> https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/5982

It needs a review from one of our floating point experts.

> Python 3.8 - Small bug fix on unittest.mock.mock_open :
> https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/5974

It needs a review from one of our unittest.mock experts.