[Python-Dev] Timeline for Pull request reviews in 3.8

Hi, Anthony.

On 4/5/2018 10:57 PM, Anthony Flury via Python-Dev wrote:
> Can anyone enlighten me on what the expected time-line is for reviewing
> pull requests made on 3.8.

I can give you the timeline for releases. Unfortunately, volunteer time
is short for reviews.

> I made a few simple fixes in Early March - and I understand everyone is
> busy.

If you mention the issues, someone might take a look at them.

> What is the time line and cut off dates for backports to 3.7 and 3.6.

Both are closed to new features and open for bug fixes. PEP 494 has the
3.6 schedule and PEP 537 has the 3.7 schedule. For 3.6 the last binary
release is currently scheduled for 2018-12-03.

> I also made a documentation change (based on a open bug report) into
> 2.7, and I am keen to understand the planned time-line for those too.

PEP 373 has the 2.7 release schedule.

Eric.