[Python-Dev] C code coverage report with lcov

Am 29.07.2013 21:48, schrieb Antoine Pitrou:
> Ideally, we should run coverage runs on different systems (Unices,
> Windows...) and merge the results together, so that we know which paths
> are really uncovered.

I don't that is easily possible. The coverage report depends on GCC and
its gcov extension -- so much for Windows. I also don't know if gcov
supports cross-profiling on varying platforms and operating systems.

By the way gcov understands preprocessor output. It doesn't report lines
as uncovered when the lines or functions are #ifdef-ed out.

Christian