[no subject]

To date the students have gotten three commits completed and seven total issues opened.  Here is a google spreadsheet with the details:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqHo248BJw3RdFRnREo5TGtrQmxvQi1oem1HUS1PNGc

It is too early to tell how effective the students have been.  I do wish more unit tests were created but it all takes time to convince a core Python developer to make the commit (and with good reason).  In this case Terry Reedy has been a huge help!  I think the students are having fun and hopefully will stay involved for years to come.