[Python-Dev] svn.python.org and buildbots down

> But don't bother to find out how to restart it just for me. I presume
> Martin knows the setup and will do it later.

It seems to be working fine now, and I didn't do anything. Thomas
rebooted the system for hardware inspection at 15:02 (and brought it
back up at 15:18), so most likely, it started as part of the regular
boot process (as it should have done on the previous reboot as well).

Regards,
Martin

P.S. FWIW, the hardware inspection didn't reveal any hardware problems,
so it remains unclear what is causing the outages.