[no subject]

Raymond

P.S.  The one advantage I can see for frozensets and frozendicts
is that we have an opportunity to optimize them once they are built
(optimizing insertion order to minimize collisions, increasing or
decreasing density, eliminating dummy entries, etc).  That being
said, the same could be accomplished for regular sets and dicts
by the addition of an optimize() method.   I'm not really enamoured
of that idea though because it breaks the abstraction and because
people don't seem to need it (i.e. it has never been requested).