[Python-Dev] dll name for embedding?

Hi all,
I'm an app developer with a CPython dll in the folder of that app.
In general, are there strict requirements about the dll name
(a preference would be "python.dll" (easy to update (simple replace) ).
I successfully used "python.dll" and a few standard modules,
then I tried to use the sympy library and its import fails with an
AV exception, unless I rename the dll back to the original "python32.dll"
Is there an intrinsic filename requirement inside the CPython dll, modules,
or are name-restrictions to be presumed only in case of third-party libs?