[Python-Dev] http://pythonmentors.com/

On 11/02/2012 03:14, Eli Bendersky wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 03:38, Jesse Noller<jnoller at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> I've been trying to publicize it on twitter, my blog, google plus and elsewhere.
>>
>> help welcome.
>>

> It also appears in the first paragraph of "Contributing" in the dev
> guide - which is pointed to by the main page at python.org (Core
> Development link).
>
> Mark, do you have a concrete idea of how it can be made more prominent?
>
> Eli

Eli, quite frankly no :(

The stock answer "put it on the main page at python.org" if actually
followed up in all cases would result in something unreadable, as the
page would be too noisy and displayed in something like Palatino size 1
(if there is such a thing).

I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping that someone with far more than
my own miniscule imagination can come up with a sensible suggestion.

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.