[tripleo][openstack-ansible] collaboration on os_tempest role update X - Feb 12, 2019
Here is the 10th update (Feb 06 to Feb 12, 2019) on collaboration
on os_tempest role between TripleO and OpenStack-Ansible projects.
This week we basically worked on clearing up/merging the existing patches like:
* For debugging networking issue for os_tempest, we have router ping
* Added telemetry tempest plugin support
* The os_tempest overview page got rewrite:
* Added use of user/password for secure image download
And from myside, not to much work as busy with ruck/rover on TripleO Side.
Things got merged
* Update all plugin urls to use https rather than git -
* venv: use inventory_hostname instead of ansible_hostname -
* Add telemetry distro plugin install for aodh -
* Add user and password for secure image download (optional) -
* Ping router once it is created - https://review.openstack.org/633883
* Improve overview subpage - https://review.openstack.org/633934
* Add tripleo-ci-centos-7-standalone-os-tempest job -
In Progress work:
* Use the correct heat tests - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/630695/
* Add option to disable router ping - https://review.openstack.org/636211
* Add tempest_service_available_mistral with distro packages -
* Added tempest.conf for heat_plugin - https://review.openstack.org/632021
* Reuse the validate-tempest skip list in os_tempest -
Goal of this week:
* Unblock os_heat gate due to mpi4py dependency and other issue
* Complete skip list reuse on tripleo side
Thanks to jrosser, mnaser, odyssey4me, guilhermesp
on router_ping, os_heat help, arxcruz on reuse skip list &
mkopec for improving doc.
Here is the 9th update . Have queries, Feel free to ping us on
#tripleo or #openstack-ansible channel.