[Openstack] [OpenStack][Compute-Neutron] Is it possible to create flat network from different NICs

Hi,

I installed OpenStack on One node (for test) and creating a flat external
network I could connect VMs to the provider network (internet).

In the production environment, we have 4 NIC on each server and each server
(compute node) will run 4 instances. My question is, is it possible to
create a separate external network based on each NIC (so 4 external
networks) and run each instance using one of them?