[Openstack] [PackStack][Cinder]Save Volumes in The Compute nodes

Yes. You need to enable Cinderâ??s InstanceLocalityFilter, see
https://docs.openstack.org/cinder/latest/configuration/block-storage/scheduler-filters.html.

Here a tip: https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/92001/cinder-lvm-volume-local-to-instance/

Bernd