[Openstack] [openstack-dev] [all] We're combining the lists!

Robert Collins wrote:
> There don't seem to be any topics defined for -discuss yet, I hope
> there will be, as I'm certainly not in a position of enough bandwidth
> to handle everything *stack related.
>
> I'd suggest one for each previously list, at minimum.

As we are ultimately planning to move lists to mailman3 (which decided
to drop the "topics" concept altogether), I don't think we planned to
add serverside mailman topics to the new list.

We'll still have standardized subject line topics. The current list
lives at:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/common-openstack-ml-topics

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)