[Openstack] [Fuel] How to set bonding included admin network by using network template?

Hi everyone,

I'm using Fuel community 11 to install Openstack, and I'm using network
template to set the network for my own reason.

I tried to set bonding with 2 NICs, and bonding mode is 6 (blanace-alb).
Then planned all networks going to do tagged VLAN except PXE network, and
all networks are going to use bonding interface as traffic.

network_scheme:
  bond_setup:
    transformations:
      - action: add-bond
        bond_properties:
          mode: balance-alb
          type__: linux
          xmit_hash_policy: layer2
          lacp_rate: fast
        interface_properties: {}
        interfaces:
        - <% if1 %>
        - <% if2 %>
        name: bond0
    endpoints:
      - bond0
    roles:
      fake/use: br-fake
  fuel_fw_admin:
    transformations:
      - action: add-br
        name: br-fw-admin
      - action: add-port
        bridge: br-fw-admin
        name: bond0
    endpoints:
      - br-fw-admin
    roles:
      admin/pxe: br-fw-admin
      fw-admin: br-fw-admin

Now the problem is, I tried to upload this template to my environment, but
it says :

Networks cannot be assigned as interface with named bond0 does not exist
for node.

Already searched the internet but no answer.
Can someone help me?