[Openstack] [Freezer][PackStack]Help with Freezer install

Hello everyone,

I am in crisis recovery mode and I have to redeploy my OpenStack system. This time, I plan to have Freezer up and running, _before_ storing critical data. Thin pool lvms are very fragile!

It seems that none of the deployment scripts (Ansible, PackStack, Tripleo) include Freezer. Is it possible to add Freezer to an existing OpenStack that was deployed with PackStack?

Any suggestions or comments are welcome and appreciated!

FV