[Openstack] [Cinder] Help needed recovering cinder volumes

Hello everyone,

I am in need of help with my Cinder volumes which have all become unavailable.

Is there anyone who would be willing to log in to my system and have a look?

My cinder volumes are listed as "NOT available" and my attempts to mount them have been in vain. I have tried: vgchange -a y

with result showing as:  0 logical volume(s) in volume group "cinder-volumes" now active

I am a bit desperate because some of the data is critical and, I am ashamed to say, I do not have a backup.

Any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated.

FV