[Openstack] On Ubuntu 18.04, the package "gnocchi-api" install tries to remove both "keystone" and "openstack-dashboard"!

Hello,

 I'm trying to install Gnocchi on Ubuntu 18.04, but there is a problem, the
"gnocchi-api" package tries to uninstall Keystone and Horizon!

 So, from what I'm seeing, it is impossible to build an OpenStack Queens
All-in-One on Ubuntu 18.04 with Gnocchi and Ceilometer...   :-(

 The problem (line 29):

 https://pastebin.com/sns8LG18

 Any workaround or bug reported on Launchpad about this?

 Time for Canonical to provide OpenStack Snap packages!  lol

Thanks!
Thiago