[Openstack-security] [Bug 1702571] Fix included in openstack/ansible-hardening 18.104.22.168b1
This issue was fixed in the openstack/ansible-hardening 22.214.171.124b1
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenStack
Security, which is subscribed to OpenStack.
ansible-hardening docs are vague about using as standalone
Status in openstack-ansible:
The ansible-hardening docs are a bit vague about how to handle
standalone deployments. Questions to answer:
1) How/where to provide variables?
2) What about roles in non standard locations? /home/myuser/ansible-hardening?
3) How do you install via ansible-galaxy from git?
4) What do you need to install first before running the role?
5) What would an inventory file look like?
To manage notifications about this bug go to: