[TripleO]Train overcloud deployment

Hi,
Has Anyone have deploy openstack train using tripleO? mind to share what
template that you are using for overcloud deployment? Openstack guideline
does not provide updated steps based on train..some of the template shown
in openstack portal is no longer available in train thus I'm not sure which
template that should I focus and add onto overcloud deployment. I would
appreciate it if someone could share what template that you add onto
overcloud deployment, thus I can focus as so many templates define. I plan
to have few dpdk computes and 3 controllers.

Thank you for your attention and help.