[Kolla] container images for Victoria?

On 2020-10-15 16:17:25 +0000 (+0000), Tony Liu wrote:
> I see the announcement of Victoria release.
> What's the plan to release Kolla container images for Victoria?
>
> Kolla Ussuri installs packages from [1]. For Victoria, [2] is available.
> But in [2], I don't find OpenvSwitch and OVN packages. Are they going
> to be provided later, or there is any new changes?
>
> [1] http://mirror.iad.rax.opendev.org/centos/8/cloud/x86_64/openstack-ussuri/
> [2] http://mirror.iad.rax.opendev.org/centos/8/cloud/x86_64/openstack-victoria/

Hopefully production Kolla deployment doesn't obtain packages from
those URLs. They're package caches for test systems, and are not
guaranteed to exist long term (we could rename them at any
moment or take them indefinitely offline for extended maintenance),
nor are they necessarily guaranteed to be reachable outside the test
regions of our CI system to which they're dedicated.
--
Jeremy Stanley