[ptl] Victoria Release Community Meeting

Hi Everyone,

We are looking to do a community meeting following The Open Infrastructure Summit and PTG to discuss the Victoria Release. If youâ??re a PTL, please let me know if youâ??re interested in doing a prerecorded explanation of your projectâ??s key features for the release. We will show a compilation of these recordings at the community meeting and follow it with a live Q&A session. Post community meeting we will have this recording live in the project navigator.

Cheers,
Helena