[kolla] Reversing deprecation of VMware integration

Hi,

In the Ussuri release we deprecated support for VMware due to Nova
deprecating their VMware driver, a lack of CI, and a lack of interest
from the community. Since then, Nova has reversed the deprecation, and
we know of at least one interested user. We are therefore reversing
our deprecation of VMware support in Kolla. If you are interested in
this driver, please help out with maintenance since we are unable to
verify changes without CI.

Regards,
Mark