[Openstack][cinder] dell unity iscsi faulty devices

Hello Stackers, I am using dell emc iscsi driver on my centos 7 queens
openstack. It works and instances work as well but on compute nodes I got a
lot a faulty device reported by multipath il comand.
I do know why this happens, probably attacching and detaching volumes and
live migrating instances do not close something well.
I read this can cause serious performances problems on compute nodes.
Please, any workaround and/or patch is suggested ?
Regards
Ignazio