[tripleo][ci] RFC, supported releases of TripleO

Greetings,

I just wanted to give folks the opportunity to speak up before we make any
changes.
Please review https://releases.openstack.org/

As we are branching master -> victoria it looks like we can
definitely remove stable/rocky from both upstream and RDO software
factory.  Any comments about rocky?

Stein is end of maintenance on 2020 November 11th.   Any thoughts on
dropping stein from upstream and rdo software factory?

Thanks!
Please be specific if you have comments as to which release you are
referring to.