[nova] running nova-scheduler in a container

Hi,

Iâ??ve been building my own docker images as a mean to both learn docker and to see if we can make our own images and run them in production. Iâ??ve figured out how to make most services run fairly well. However, an issue remains with nova-scheduler and I canâ??t seem to figure out whatâ??s going on.

Essentially, when I try to create a VM it loops in a scheduling state and when I try to delete a VM, it loops forever in a deleting state. Iâ??ve narrowed down the culprit to nova-scheduler. As far as I know, nothing appears in the debug logs of my containerized nova-scheduler whenever I do any kind of action, which forces me to believe that nova-scheduler is not receiving any command.